Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Finally!!!! This is the Guild quilt from 2007-2008. It's called the Nautical Sampler. It is not exactly like the one in the newsletter, because I didn't keep up with the months, and my fabric just kept going to other projects, so I rearranged the blocks, and added and subtracted as I went along this month to complete it. i have orphan blocks left over, and I have made four fishes at the bottom from this year's block of the month( Thanks Lauren). The lighthouse is from the web, and the boathouse was a birdhouse i had kicking around going " find me a home"!  It turned out 40" square instead of the 50" of the Guild instructions. Now it's done for the Quilt Show in September!!
Oh and thanks to Rita my friend for the Frenchy yellow print. You will remember where it came from!! See you soon, Linda
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment