Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Snowman

I have just finished this cute snowman that I won last Guild meeting. He turned out really cute - at least I think so. It is a panel that I machine quilted and pinked around the edge - very easy.
It will be for sale at Unique Treasures for a few weeks. We are open until Dec.16, then closed for the winter.It has been a good year with many of my articles sold. Sometimes you think they will never sell, but then someone  comes in and finds something they like. Like my Yo Yo




pillows. I have made and sold two of them - go figure! It is interesting to see folks chose what they do. We are thinking of opening again next year - at least until the building is sold. It has been very kind of Kathleen to allow us to use her facility so far.
So have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment