Sunday, March 6, 2011

Harry's bed and Casserole Carrier

Just had to show you this cute picture of Harry. I bought a new bed and none of the four cats we have slept in it (they thought it was a snake!) until I put it on the dining room table! We rarely eat there, so it isn't much of a problem. And it is soooooo cute to see him curled up in it. Of course the biggest cat has to fit in the smallest bed - go figure!LOL.



And I almost finished my new project for our little store - a casserole carrier. I just have to buy snaps and attach them in the appropriate places and it will be ready to go. The fabric looks a little dark, but I wanted it to be strong, so I chose upholstery fabric and muslin.

The carrier open. When it is finished the white pieces will wrap over the dish and snap in place.
This was taken in my sewing room (AKA bedroom).

No comments:

Post a Comment