Thursday, March 10, 2011

Isn't this the cutest thing? There were two raccoons entwined in our tree the other day trying to keep warm. When we went to bed they were still up there huddled together, but by morning they had gone.
Since we started recycling we have not had much trouble with them getting into our garbage. I am so glad our community can recycle now!

I am working on a Sashiko pillow in navy and light blue-gray. I just have to get (or make) some piping for the edge and buy a pillow form for it.
We were going to Sudbury yesterday, but postponed it until Monday because of the weather.
So my pillow will have to wait . The fabric was brought to me by a friend when she traveled to Japan last fall.
What lousy weather today.
Another friend was coming up from down south, but had to cancel also. March is the cruelest month!
But after comes spring! Yay. My favourite time of year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment