Saturday, July 9, 2011

New job

Well have I got news for you! I am working at The Villager in Little Current. It's a  lovely gift shop with beautiful stuff. Here is a photo from my car as I sat having lunch in the shade of a big old tree.
I started last week - and are my legs sore@#$#@.

Hope they toughen up soon. I have ordered some new support hose -LOL! But the day goes by fast, and I have only bought one thing - catty earrings of course!  Here is one. The head is on the front, and the body at the back of my ear - fun eh?
As you can see I have my ears lowered today - all the way down!!! My request! 



  


Hope I can keep up the pace, as I would love to work the whole summer.
I am still putting in a day here and there at Unique Treasures in Manitowaning too. Busy girl!!!!
Hope all your summer dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment