Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another sewing thing completed! Pumpkin Bling from Ebear university. it was a free course to acquaint us with this web site: www.kranbearys.com/Ebearz The instructions were very clear and easy to follow. I used an upholstery fabric that frayed - maybe next time I will use felt for the leaves. But all in all a fun project.
We have had an almost tornado -like day with high winds and some rain.
Harry is becoming part of the family - much to Seymour's chagrin! It's always hard at the start to introduce a new cat - especially not neutered. We have to wait until he is physically ready - in another week or so. That will help I am sure.
Well good night - don't let the bed bugs bite!!

1 comment:

  1. That pumpkin is so cool, love it. I'll have to look up that websit.
    We had those winds also, they woke me up at 3:30am as it blew our BQ over.I shot out of bed as Howard is on the island.Welcome, Harry, nice looking cat.

    ReplyDelete