Sunday, October 24, 2010

Harry arrives and Whirling Octagon runner

Say Hello to Harry - our newest member of the family.
He just dropped by when he learned that these people (us) sometimes feed strays!
The other two "boys" are not amused so far, but when he has the little "snip" if you know what I mean, they will accept him better. he is very smart,
 and accepted the ride to our vet so calmly. I think he is only glad to have a  permanent source of food!!




                                                                                And this is the table runner I made Friday at Sharon's class Whirling Octagon.    I know it looks very busy, but I thought the plain whirling bits would balance that out more.
Oh well, live and learn. It still feels Christmassy.                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment