Saturday, October 2, 2010

Now I have a gingerbread cookie garland to make - have to go to Espanola today to pick up needed supplies. Just might slip into Cindy Bee's for a look. Very dangerous!! LOL
Have been very busy with our store, but things are slowing down, partly because Hwy 6 is completely dug up!! We are looking forward to having it finished though - should be lovely for the winter.

Got 8 blocks of my own quilt done yesterday. Nice to work on one of my own projects for a whole day! Here is a peek at how it will look.

I like the alternate beige star formed when the blocks are sewn together.Have a good day - might rain here.

3 comments:

  1. I love your colours in this quilt, beautiful.I sure miss Cindy's ,say hi to her for me.She has an amazing store and great classes.I still use my needle case you made ,love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane! I was persuaded to add the rust by the "Elizabethans" who said "You can't live with brown black and beige! It looked nice but it's better now.Glad about the needlecase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the rich colours in this quilt... can't wait to see it done.

    ReplyDelete