Sunday, October 3, 2010

Had a lovely day by myself in Espanola yesterday. I wandered around Hart, bought a new camera (I dropped our other digital!), got my hair scalped - yikes!!!! and drove home in the most beautiful place on God's green earth!
I left Cindy's until last, and almost missed what I went there for in the first place. She had the closed sign in the window, but opened up for me at 5 to 4. WHEW!!!
Had to wait 30 minutes at the bridge because of construction -again! I will be so glad when it is all done. But it will be well worth any inconvenience now. They have paved down from 10 Mile Point right to my street so far. I really admire the road builders in this country - so many obstacles to overcome.
The fall colours are just starting and gold, green, red, and brown make for a gorgeous palette - almost makes me want to make another quilt!! Now back to my aprons, garland, quilts. Too many UFO'S for me !!
Seeya, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment