Sunday, October 31, 2010

Unique Treasures closed

Well a sad day yesterday - our little store is closed for the season. We will open next May  - hopefully - if the building is not sold by then. It was a busy day for us, but very few customers came in. We will be looking at advertising more next year and in different venues. We had a good meeting to discuss the pros and cons and plan for next year.
   Now to get on with a quilt I have to quilt for a friend. It has been in my house since April!!!! Glad she is still talking to me!! LOL.
   And I have to start my weight reduction voyage again. Time is getting short to accomplish my goal - fifty (50) lbs. by the time I am 65 (next May). Wish me luck!
  Thanks for watching my blog - as unexciting as it is! But it is still fun to catalog some of life's experiences here. Take care for now. Yours truly, Linda

1 comment:

  1. Linda, I have enjoyed reading over the last few posts as I haven't been over to visit you for a while. I love the friendly style of your writing, and all your many projects are so amazing.
    I enjoyed today at the circle project very much. Thanks for coming to do the machine work.

    ReplyDelete